About me!

FullSizeRender

My name is Danielle Rainone, I am a senior student in New York City College of Technology’s dental hygiene program. I have worked in the dental field for the last seven years, which I have gained so much from. When I was 16 years old, I started working at my family dental office, that I was a patient at for years. As I was starting my Junior year of high school, and college was right around the corner, I was starting to consider studying dental hygiene. Working with such a great dental team inspired me to want to go further into the dental field.

When I had received notice of acceptance into the dental hygiene program at City Tech, I was so anxious to start! It was so surreal that my plans for the future were finally starting to fall into place.

I am really grateful for all the experience I had working in the dental office, using Dentrix, the dental practice software, assisting, and experiencing patient management throughout the years. However, it wasn’t until I began seeing my very own clinic patients, that I can truly say I’ve grown so much more as a healthcare professional. I have seen some challenging cases in clinic, which have helped me improve my skills in patient management and calculus removal. I feel so much more confident after all my hard work these past two years in maintaining all of my studies which helped my clinical decisions and practices, as well as the professionalism that I feel has helped me grow as a person. I am eager to begin my career, and the next chapter in my life.

“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”

dh