Cover Letter

Dominique Williams

163-29 130th Ave Apt. 9E

Queens, NY 11434

347-676-8217

domo1395@gmail.com

To: Barneys New York, Madison Avenue

660 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10065

212-826-8900

March 28th, 2019

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to express my interest in the position for Personal Shopper Assistant, at the Barneys Madison Avenue Flagship Store in New York; that was posted on Indeed. For the past four years I have been obtaining my Baccalaureate degree in Business and Technology of Fashion, at City University of New York (CUNY) New York College of Technology (NYCCT). Please note that this is a letter of confidentiality.

I will be obtaining my Baccalaureate degree this upcoming May 2019. I have studied classes such as Brand Image Marketing, Visual Merchandising, and Gender, Dress, & Society, which pertains to this job position. I have also completed several projects such as: analyzing and understanding psychology of color, a look book, and creating a product line for a company.

Currently while obtaining my degree I have been working a full-time job at the United States Postal Service, as well as working a part-time job at Quality Services for the Autistic Community, to support myself. After completing my Associate’s degree in Fashion Marketing, I decided to further my education by enrolling in the Baccalaureate program. My goal is to go as far as I can with my education to make my family proud of me. Being a role model for my younger siblings is something very important to me.

Besides being a role model, I posses other skills such as: technological, flexibility, and leadership. I can incorporate these skills for the position for Personal Shopper Assistant. I work excellent with others and I am easily approachable. I am willing and able to complete any task that is presented to me, as well as keeping the customer satisfied.

I look forward to further discussing my qualifications with you.

Thank you,

Dominique Williams