Learning Self Analysis

During my academic career spent at NYCCT, I  got the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills in professional nursing from some well rounded highly educated individuals. The BSN curriculum which encompasses nursing clinical courses, biological and social science and especially the clinical courses helped me build the foundation required to become an efficient and well rounded nurse. Being a BSN student opened up my eyes and mind to many aspects of nursing I never know existed until I decided to further my education. I’m greatful to have taken the time out to achieve this degree because my thinking, nursing style and approach to the nursing profession as a whole has changed. I’ve gone from a one dimension thinker to having multiple thoughts and ideas and the true aspect of critical thinking being put to use. Not only am I going to achieve a BSN degree but I’m also going to come out a well rounded, knowledgeable, and more marketable. I know realize that nursing truly is driven by evidence based practice and it is essential as nurses for us to participate in research.