Month of March: Update on the Educational Video

It’s been about a month and some change over here at Sacatelle! Things are going pretty smooth here and there. I’m familiarizing myself with Adobe, mainly the big three (Photoshop, illustrator, and inDesign), as I don’t use Adobe for my professional/personal work, which is Concept Art. Still, feels pretty good remembering how the Pen Tool works and to use it and its associates efficiently, while using new/unfamiliar tools, like the Shape Builder tool/ Anchor Point tool. I figure this will all be super helpful, since the mainstream design field is pretty much run by Adobe.

Update: So, we’ve been having mini-meetings for the past two weeks about building the script for the educational video, and so far, we’ve made good progress! About 3 versions, I’d say. We landed with one, and loved it!  From then, we started doing recording for the script, utilizing the soft, elegant voice of my co-worker, Chanelle. With some tweaks, we perfected the recording. Afterwards, my co-worker Xuemin began animating the script, via Adobe After Effects.

Liquid Animation (1)