Academic

nurse.gif

INDIVIDUAL STRENGTHS

My individual strengths as a Registered Professional Nurse includes possessing sound knowledge and training related to nursing skills; in addition to my commitment to continuing education. I possess excellent communication skills, as demonstrated by my professionalism and respect for my patients and colleagues. My clients appreciate my kindness, patience and the emotional support that I am able to provide to them when needed. I am also empathetic and find that listening is sometimes so much better than talking. Most times clients just want to know that someone actually cares about their fears or concerns. My current experience as a LTC nurse has enhanced my abilities as a team player and my passion for collaboration. I am culturally competent and respectful to all of my patients. Responsibility is of utmost importance to me and is demonstrated by my time management skills and punctuality. I possess leadership qualities but still manage to respect and give opportunities for others to share their own ideas and opinions.