Welcome!

My name is Danielle Daniel-Ramsey. I identify as female and my pronouns are She/Her/Hers. I am an African American woman born and raised in Harlem, New York.

I am a diligent, ambitious and hard working person. I am taking the direction to a successful and fulfilling life by staying true to my personal and professional journey. Opportunities like high education and working to service others has made me stronger mentally by having to show up in both roles more passionate and empathetic. I am significant because I continue to push forward to show the Black woman coming after me that representation matters and if you can see it you can achieve it. My achievements over the years have been earning my associates degree, fulfilling multiple fashion internship roles and accepting that my journey is my own and I define what that means for me. My mission to inspire those around me and let it be known that you get what you work hard for.

The inspiration behind my logo is the initials D.D.R. are the first letters of my birth name. I chose that font because I wanted something strong yet still feminine. I decided to spell out my complete name to give that look of a fashion brand while ending it with Est. 1994 since that was the year I was born. I decided to go with green and purple because those are my favorite colors and they complement each other very well. The color of the letter are purple because purple is regal and sophisticated. I chose green as the background color because I love earth tones and I am very down to earth and grounded.