Cover Letter

Deborah Boladale-Johnson, RN

Montefiore Medical Center

111 East 210th Street,

New York, NY 10467

Dear Nurse Recruiter,

I am writing to express my interest and excitement in joining the Montefiore Medical Center nursing team as a Registered Nurse. I hope to focus on adult health, but I am open to any available position. I believe that I will be a great asset to your organization.

It is satisfying for me to join forces with an organization that shares the same values and goals as I do. Throughout my life, I have aimed to be a person of character and passion. Some strengths I believe I can offer is honesty, integrity, compassion, friendliness, a desire for excellence, flexibility, and professionalism. I feel that I would be an asset to Montefiore Medical Center in demonstrating the core values of teamwork, respect and caring, taking initiative and effective use of resources. My experience has convinced me that nursing is my passion, love and a profession that I want to dictate my energy and time into.

Being a nursing student gave me the opportunity to work in various nursing departments including medical-surgical, maternity, and psychiatry. My clinical experience has prepared me for different situations nurses face in their every day practice. I have seen firsthand how important therapeutic communication is in talking with patients who are in the hospital and out of their normal environment. As a new graduate nurse I look forward to training and learning in a work environment with experienced staff. I will be committed to sharing in the advancements and successes of this organization, enabling the growth of organization and myself.

I am convinced that I would thrive as a Montefiore Medical Center nurse and I hope to have an opportunity to talk with you in person about my interest in a nursing position. I appreciate your time in reviewing my application and resume and look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me at my cell phone number (000) 000-0000 or via e-mail at deborahboladale@aol.com.

Sincerely,

Deborah Boladale-Johnson