About Me

My name is Cheng Yu Li, and you can call me Patrick. I was born and grew up in China. I came to the United States with my family in 2005.

Before I transferred to City Tech, I studied Computer Science in Laguardia Community College and  Actuarial Science in Baruch College. Now, I am majoring Computer System Technology, and currently concentrating on software development. I am looking forward to graduating in Jan. 2016 and I am going to look for a job in IT.

I have fallen in love with coding. I enjoy all my programming classes. Besides going to the classes in school, I also read some programming books and watch tutorial online to try to learn more programming languages. I also like to customize computers, and playing around computer parts. I used to work in a local computer store in Brooklyn. It was a great experiment to improve my skills in customizing, maintaining and troubleshooting. During the free time, I like to stay at home watching movies and shows, playing video games or surfing the internet, but, of course, I enjoy hanging out with my friends, and going out with my family.