About Us

This project aims to tackle some of the challenging aspects of colonizing Mars and answer those challenges with innovative and brilliant solutions. Here are some of the great minds that contributed to this project being as successful as it is and will continue to be.

Darius Norman Brown

Hi, my name is Darius Norman Brown. I’m 21 years old currently studying IT Operations at City Tech.  Prior to City Tech, I attended Borough of Manhattan Community College for 2 years as I studied Computer Information Systems. For more information please see my portfolio: Darius Norman Brown portfolio.

Dave Persaud

Hey there, i’m Dave Persaud. I am currently a student at New York City College of Technology with only five more classes to complete. My major is Computer Information Systems with a focus on database and programming. You can always find out more about me by following this link to my e-portfolio.

Nikolay K.

Hi, My name is Nikolay K. I am senior student at New York City College of Technology. My major is Computer Engineering. My e-portfolio is just one click away.

Hibba Abbas

My name is Hibba Abbas. I am graduating in June with my Bachelor of Technology in Computer Systems. My three areas of focus are Computer Programming, Database Systems, and Web Design. Please feel free to contact me at Hibba Abbas