Art Page

Solar System By Chris M

This is a solar System Made by me in class. The program I was using was unity to format it. The whole class made it together in a couple of classes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jg2-9Hwd_u8LmUtKX1BR00G7_WHjaF0j/view?usp=sharing

Personal PostCard

This post card is a love letter from someone with s sense of humor. The postcard is a video slow down of Kanye and Lil Pump I Love It music video with hearts exploding in the background, with small twinkling stars. The postcard is more of a missing you postcard that one would send to their love one that is far away.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xTB3X_s_TazPBCK-hhn2DaIkoXCaA0IG

Team Bumper-Google Time

Our goal was to use time travel and promote it some way to the public. Our team took the aspect of google maps and combined it with time travel and virtual reality technology. With this, we created the video of how VR in a museum and looking into a picture can travel you through time to give you a first perspective of any relevant event in throughout history. We used mashed up clips from war reenactments VR and other effects.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PtsgCpdtLyxR_CpQJL5gaCzmSgz__2CJ

Movie Trailer-FEET TIED(Comedy Original)

The movie trailer is a remake of FootLoose called FeetTied with funny edits from memes and other elements. I find the movie footloose to be an American classic that everyone should watch but in this day and age people watch short comedic videos on the internet so I decided to combine the two. Many small edits and large edits were made both visually and in audio to create this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LEDhkLDbwtLa-_qPbF1FHdxaX6MK-O9B/view?usp=sharing

Poppa Freaky- Metro Boomin Ft. 21 Savage & Biggie Smalls

This is the music of the late and great Biggie Smalls infamous song of Big Poppa and The song 10 Freaky Girls by Metro Boomin ft 21 savage. I heard the beat and thought it was something old school and nice until it took a sharp turn, even with that sharp turn it matches up with Biggie Smalls acapella but I decided to keep the hook of 21 savage to give it the full-on collaboration feeling. The intro is Metro Boomin’s infamous intro with the sound of a car passing to give it that Dj radio feel.

Photo Correction

This was a photo of a woman, I on the internet through google search. I fixed the photo by correcting a huge mark on the photo and then correcting all the other minor details. This was done through tht program of adobe photoshop.

Album Cover

Both these album covers were made through photoshop. The first one was made by taking a black and white photo of the Brooklyn Bridge. Placing word over it to show the changes recently made and a photo of something I made through blender. The second has the same concept.

Ultimate Plane

This was made through photoshop. I took the assignment and decide to be completely funny with it. I took an old photo of the ultimate warrior when he won a match and put him inside a plane.

Walking Through The Sphinx’s Riddle

This photoshop creation was made by taking the iconic album cover of The Beatles walking across the street combined with my interpretation of the Sphinx’s riddle. I used silhouettes of a child, a middle-aged man, and an elderly man who needs a walk to hold him upright. Then used those silhouettes to cut out photos of a sunrise(child), middle of the day (middle-aged man), and sunset(elderly man) placed on top of the photo and did the same with the clouds to give off a cosmic feeling. The Sphinx’s riddle is “What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, three legs in the evening, and three legs at night?”. The answer is man.

Business Card

This business card was made through Adobe illustrator. I took the concept of Brooklyn and it being in New York and made a Brooklyn skyline and ou the big apple above it. And gave it a sky type of color variation

Logos

These are all logos I made through Adobe illustrator as the first assignment in class. I found it easy and the first logo I made I wanted it to be something about me so Ichose what I think to make me, me which was my glasses and hair.