Individual strengths

Some individual strengths that I have are being ambitious, analytical, task oriented, compassionate, have excellent communication skills, the ability to pay attention to details and take pleasure in ensuring that others around me are safe.
Theses are some skills that I have learned in my years of volunteering, clinical rotation, internship and now working at the bedside. I find pleasure in ensuring that my patients, family, friends and others around me are safe, pain free and enjoying themselves. Not only am I caring but my ability to be empathetic and sympathetic I believe is valuable to my career choice.
I am highly motivated, eager to learn and motivated to do better and to continuously further my education. I am extremely determined to achieve my goals. I am detail oriented, have excellent service skills, believe in fairness and justice while advocating for patients autonomy.
I am friendly, energetic, flexible, practical, responsible and willing to take initiative. I am a great team player and excellent team leader.
A nurse is defined as a person that takes care of the skin or infirm and I think that
my compassionate and nurturing side is desperately needed in the career field. My weakness of always ensuring my task is finished is can be viewed as task oriented.
I think that my personal strength and attributes are all needed for a successful career in the nursing field.