Introduction

Philosophy Statement:

Hello, and Welcome to my E-Portfolio. My name is Chante Faison, and I am a novice Registered Nurse with minimal experience. Three words that can describe me are hard-working, ambitious, and determined. I have a background in Home health care and the special needs population. This page seeks to explore my experience at New York City College, where I obtained my Associated degree with a major in Nursing and am currently in the pursuit of earning my bachelor’s. My current goals and aspiration that will propel me into the future. My quest is to implement competent, ethical, and affordable health care to people of every socioeconomic status and race, to become a compassionate team player within the nursing field that my co-worker and clients can depend on while providing care. Ambition and hard working are core values I can contribute to the Registered Professional Nurse field. I am determined to deliver compassionate care to my patients to help improve their health and well being holistically. My e-portfolio will display my strengths, self-analysis, academic achievements, and professional credentials. I hope you enjoy my e-portfolio.