Accessibility Formats:

Magazine Task 2 Audio Chaochao Lin

Software produced audio and translation formats

https://www.royal.uk/announcement-death-queen

I got a new assignment on Thursday. But the content of the task is the same as last week, which is to design the articles. The difference this time is that there are only two articles to do. But this is an urgent task that needs to be completed and sent to the department head by Friday. One of the articles this time is about Elizabeth II, and I believe no one is unaware of her and the news that she just passed away.

When designing this article, I was very confused about whether I should use black and white photos or color photos to embellish this article. Since I found that many of the articles reporting on her used color photos, it made me wonder if black and white photos could not be used. Black and white photos in China are generally used for dead people, so before choosing, I went to investigate the meaning of black and white photos in the United States. Black and white photography in the United States is a photo that can evoke nostalgia, sadness, and memories. After making sure that black and white photos are acceptable for this article, I chose to use black and white photos. Both as a tribute to Queen Elizabeth II and as a fitting image to let readers know about her past.