I believe that some genres that I might know best when it comes to different types of writing pieces might be Narrative and Expressive. I feel like the reason I might know these genres best might be because of the fact that I have been writing these different types of writings since I have been writing; since Middle School and High School. I have the longest time practicing and learning these different types of genres. I think that some Rhetorical Features that consist in these type of writings might be the fact that you are writing with a personal opinion and or personal feelings toward the topic. Hence why they call it Narrative, you are talking from a specific point of view such as For or Against. They call it Expressive because you are talking with a certain expression while you are writing this piece. I think some genres that might help me in Unit 2 might be Descriptive because of the fact that we have to use factual points and quote exactly where we got it from. For whatever topic someone might pick to write about they have to use a work cited page and use statistical, or scientific proof that supports their point. Like I said I believe that it might be the facts and works cited page that we will be using to support our topic and points. The point of the Unit 2 writing is to educate whoever is gona read it with proof and fact and not your opinion about your topic.