I was always curious about life and our existence as humans. Why are we alive? What is our purpose here on earth? There must be more to life then go to school for 12 years, go to college for another few years and then work until you dieā€¦Always questioned if this is the reason we were created for. Iā€™m still interested in finding the purpose of life, people I ask this either donā€™t have an answer or chop it up to ā€œserve godā€.

My curiosity hasnā€™t really changed or grown itā€™s the still the same unsolved questions about life, The educational system didnā€™t really help me gain any answers for my questions, if anything the education system plays a part of thinking about these types of things. You go to school for 12-16 years and learn no basic things you need for life, such as finance, loans, and things along those line, instead you learn about letters in math, which essentially do nothing for you in the real world. 

Iā€™m still interested in this topic, still havenā€™t found the answer to my questions about our existence as humans.