Guest Blogger Alex Mohabir here

chasmsquadsthumbnailWhen the time of finals hit I usually get overwhelmed with stress and get partial anxiety attacks prior to my classes. The worst part of finals are final projects and papers because you have to prepare materials instead of having to just “study” for a test. Preparing papers and projects leave me with a paranoia feeling that i forget something vital or didn’t explain it well enough.

After finals and all my stress is relieved and gone my smoking patterns go back down instead of being very heavily due to the excessive stress. For fall semester finals I go shopping since it is close to the holidays and to celeberate one stressful semester done.

Usually buying whatever games that are out that I want and don’t already have; then spending a lot of time playing them with my friends. Dominiating all the games one by one. Kent if you would like to join us sometime we’d be glad to have another person with us.

After spring semester finals I usually just have a big relieving “sigh” to say well this years done and summers here time to celeberate.