Lab description:  This lab is called “Fruitful functions”.  The objective of this was lab was that I had to check if Fermat’s last Theorem states that no three positive integers “a, b, c, ” can settle the equation a^n + b^n = c^n and n is any number greater than 2.  The problem was to create a function named check_fermat that takes four parameters: a, b, c, and n.  If the value of n was a bigger number then two and it satisfies Fermat’s Last Theorem Equation then the python should print “Fermat was right! but if not then it should print “No, That Doesn’t Work”. Also I had to tweak my code a bit so it can allow other users  type in values to get a result; “Fermat was right!” or “No, that doesn’t work”.

My Experience: For this lab I had a great experience doing it because I did read the chapter about Fruitful Functions which prepared me for the lab.  I checked if Fermat’s Last Theorem states that no three positive integers a, b, c can satisfy the equation a^n+b^n=c^n. I also used int(input() to let other uses apply their own values so they can check for themselves. Down below are screenshots of my lab. 

fruitfuldworks worksss