Patient review

This following email was submitted to the chair of the Dental Hygiene department from my patient I had treated in February 2019.

———————————————————————-

February 28, 2019
“Dear Chairwoman Dillon:

Since 2008, I have been a patient of Dental Hygiene Clinic of the College of Technology, CUNY. Recently, I returned to the clinic for teeth cleaning which I usually do twice a year. I have been very impressed with the students and professors, therefore I continued to seek service at their facility. 
First, I have to say how impressed I was with the new building. It was a real “Wow” experience as I entered the brand new spacious building still with a smell of fresh paint. 

Second, my last cleaning appointment was with your exceptional graduate student Brittany Gallo. That was my first and only time I met her and as previously was assigned to her randomly.

Most of the patients probably do not write reviews either because they do not have the time and speak/write English wellI am always happy and willing to write a feedbackMy review of Brittany would be as follows: “Brittany is a very knowledgeable, detail-oriented and skilled graduate student with a big heart and passion for her job. Her personality, magic hands, patience and attentiveness impressed and touch my heart. Thank you very much for a job well done! It is greatly appreciated! A+! 

In addition, the professors assisting the students on the day of my appointment were Professor Alverez and Dr. Archer. They are both highlyprofessional, knowledgeable and passionate about their job. It was very obvious that Professors do what they love. They approved the student’s treatment plan and referral to see an oral surgeon, made some suggestions and were very receptive to my numerous questions and gave me good advice. I cannot thank them enough for their time.  

My experience with the Clinic has always been pleasant, and above and beyond my expectations. Thank you very much to all of your students, professors and staff for doing a superb job.

Sincerely,

A very happy patient”