My Project

photo 1photo 2photo(1)VideoVideo(1)Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4Brian Chamorro                  EMT1111

Project Learn is the name of our application.  Essentially it is a trivia game were you answer questions on three topics.  There are 9 sprites moving around on the screen.  There are three sets of three.  There are 3 music sprites, 3 comet sprites, and 3 math sprite.  Each sprite when clicked makes a question pop up based on the sprite clicked.  When answered correctly you earn 50 points if you get more than 250 points you win. You start off with 3 lives, and when you get a question wrong you lose a life.  When you lose all 3 lives you lose and a game over pops up.  when you click the “welcome begin here” button it resets the game for another chance to play.  when you click one of the sprites it gives you the questions from that starting point.  it goes through the question list one after another so you only click a sprite after the first one to change the question.  Each sprite pops up a different start for the series of questions.  A pop up come up next to “Winner” and “Gameover”, that says to click Begin here button to play again.

The members of my group are Terrel Harper and Tasha Deoroop.  Since i wanted to promote learning something new, i went with making a trivia app game.  We split up nine questions into three each.    pulling out all the necessary components to make the blocks for the app made the layout of the game with and the idea of having the different sprites. making the questions with a mixture of subjects and that range in difficulty.  I came up with having 3 subjects, Music, Math, and Astrology.  I wanted it to be sort of hard questions, so if the person wanted to win they would need to do some research.i uploaded images of a comet to be my three sprites. My questions were What is the only planet not named after a Greek or Roman G-d?, Which planet is known as the “Red planet”?, and what is in the center of most galaxies?.  The answers are Earth, Mars, and Black hole.

I uploaded the images that were supplied by Tasha and Terrel for their sprites.  I also took their questions and made the lists for both questions and answers including all 9.  i then made the clocks and the timers for all of the sprites and uploaded each image to each sprite.  Each sprite required its own clock which made the sprite move randomly through the canvas.  I added the welcome button which resets the game. I made it so when you hit the reset button the last question resets as well as the winner or game over pop up text.