Video Project

For my Video Project I chose the theme happy or happiness. The reason I chose this theme was because I was assigned the same theme in another class, which was principles of graphic design. I enjoyed using the theme so I thought to use it for this project as well. I guess you can say the topic made me “happy”.

To carry out this theme I chose to go to the theme park and enjoy the rides and arcades of Coney Islands Luna Park with my girlfriend. Following going to one of our favorite restraunts. I thought about songs that made me happy for the theme park. The only thing I could think of was Happy by Pharrell. For the sequences of going to a restaurant. I thought of something more sentimental like a love song.

Filming was a bit hard, but I managed. Going on the wonderwheel and keeping a steady shot was a challenge. Playing arcade games and trying to shoot those shots were hard aswell. The arcade was a bit of an obstacle because of the fact that I was having a fun time playing the games. I did have to cut out a lot because of bad footage or capturing nothing but the floor. The scenes for the restaurant went well in my opinion and this video shows my life in a day of happiness!(Happy)