Action or Mess

Pollock one of the most questionable painters of all time has change the course in which I see art. When I asked people to look at Pollock’s work, they don’t see anything but when I see his work, I see movements, a sense of pride, and I see art.  People can call it a hot mess but only the artist knows what his intentions were when he produced this type of artistic piece. Pollock ‘s innovative way of producing this piece of art stunned many and I really appreciate  what was done to captivate the minds of those who do not see the different types of art do not always show.

2 Responses to Action or Mess

1. nycprodigy21 says:

I agree with dean. I also see a sense of pride it movement. Pollacks art pieces are very well painted and in each one of them there is a meaning and story behind it all. Some people tend to not see anything like my fellow class mate has said and I would agree on it the first time I seen it. But after a couple of studying in class I began to understand how it works, Pollack is an amazing artist

2. stanley says:

I also agree with Dean opinions. Pollocks action painting is really creative and has a sense of pride to art. Art can be created differently like how Pollock Jackson did. He loved painting on the floor rather than on an at stand. Some people might call this weird but agreeing with Dean and nycprodigy21 , i understand and know the meaning of art.