Monthly Archives: December 2011

Photography Has Came A Long way

Seeing as this is my last post, I would just like to say that i am looking forward to what the future has in store for photography. In this digital age, we all can become photographers. It’s become very accessible … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Advertising and The tricks.

I believe that advertising these days are made to fool people and not even branch a product. It’s amazing how you would never see s specific kind of woman on a victoria secret catalog (My mom owns a lot of … Continue reading

Creativity is Key

I have a friend who likes to take photos of the weirdest things. My brother, another photographer shared something true about talent. My friend and I were walking in a park near the Kings Plaza mall and he stopped in … Continue reading

Prophet of Avant-Garde

I was taking a look at a few of Man Ray’s galleries and i found that he was a very talented innovator. He wasn’t only good at photography, he was skilled in other fields of work. There was a photo … Continue reading

Photography In My Life.

since this is my 6th post i thought i’d make this about myself & my love for photography. I’ve been into photography for a little over a year now but just recently started taking it seriously. I don’t think i’ve … Continue reading

Photoshop

It is a powerful tool no doubt, but sometimes it gets out of control. more MR BEAN? Using photoshop makes photos more powerful because the photographer has the power to improve his/her photo and add things to it. It is … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 4 Comments

Most Photographed Subject

What is the most photographed subject in the world? This is really good question. First of it is hard to determine by fact but easy to tell from what we see everyday. I guess it also depends how one understand … Continue reading

Posted in Discussion Topics | Leave a comment

The Heart Breaking Photos?

The title of the slide show is “Heart Breaking Photos” I think they are made for fun and they are hilarious. I don’t find them heart breaking. May be because I thought they would be “heart breaking” in the sense … Continue reading

The Winner’s Circle

There is this photo on the Monthly photo challenge on Popphoto galleries that caught my eye rather quickly. It’s a really close up snapshot of a photographer and her daughter. The little girl looks as if she has cheetah eyes. … Continue reading

The Time Magazine Person of The Year Cover

It is astonishing that the actual person of the year is not a person. It’s a bevy of different kinds of people all over the world fighting for what’s right to them. What strikes me most is that the cover … Continue reading