Not Virtual but an In-Person Event I Attended with The Company

During my internship, I had the opportunity to participate in a virtual networking event titled “CAREER CONNECTIONS PART I: Learning professional communication for people with disabilities who are job searchers. The professional communication seminar was specifically designed to help individuals with disabilities get into professional patterns effectively. We provided a comprehensive workshop dedicated to helping participants with skill identification and verbal expressions during job interviews. What matters is also the occasion involved role-playing that allowed the boys to improve themselves in communication, which took place in practice and simulation. 

As for the different roles I performed during the event, I was responsible for registering attendees, including overseeing the session and smoothing event operations. During this period, I got a firsthand experience of the behind-the-scene work of event management, which helped me immensely as I learned more and more things. During these interactions, I was most amazed at the positive effects such practice can have on an individual; it is stress-free and helps the person to be more confident and competent at work. 

Participating in this event is something I appreciate in terms of my learning and the opportunity to observe and attend to the experts who are good at guiding and mentoring. The meeting organizers and speakers, who were exceptional manifestations of leadership and empathy, portrayed their office through the way they ran the event, evoking respect and role model image in their respective areas. Their approach and relevance, which they brought on the board, imparting the audience with the core skills of professional growth, was fantastic at this point. This act has demonstrated the significance of role models and mentors in nurturing professional development. This experience has contributed to expanding my knowledge and the importance of professional communication quality as a result of the greatest mentoring.