Self-Evaluation of My Performance on the Internship

Assessing my internship experience, I come out with 10 out of 10 in my scoring, not only because of the enhancement of skills but also because of my revived passion for graphic design. Throughout the internship, I noticed that I had more and more design-making abilities, which increased along with my projects. I carefully analyzed my skillset with each new assignment and learned to improve the quality of my work; eventually, I learned how to uncover my creative self through such tasks. Firstly, this period has been a great teacher that has enlightened me about the importance of ceteris paribus and several others. I’ve learned to work together well, finding how my opinions can fit into or complement what others think.

Besides the other promising aspects, critical thinking has been observed as the second crucial development area. The internship challenged me hard on those day-to-day things that I have to think about and carry out creatively when selecting or working out issues in events planning. I learned how to find simple, meaningful solutions. My interpersonal skills and communication skills have also developed significantly. Collaborating with managers and colleagues, I’ve learned to form my thoughts better and speak expressively. Moreover, I’ve attained the skill of active listening, which has been crucial to my professional growth.

Additionally, I improved my professional skills through this experience. To state the obvious, attuning to the complicated space of the professional sphere, adhering to given deadlines, and presenting my work to the public and telephone conferences have all made my presence more professional. Consequently, this internship was about more than just improving my design skills and getting the necessary knowledge for a more confident and ambitious graphic designer.