Clerical Duties as well as Responsibilities Related to My Major

My internship responsibilities are high-level and entry-level, ranging from clerical tasks to those essential for my major.  This helps me gain a balanced mix of college and career skills. My core responsibility immerses me in designing and creating flyers for upcoming events. This activity lets me develop my creative abilities and learn to deliver essential data in attractive visuals. I gain practical skills while working on various projects using design software. My marketing and event promotion skills become more developed, which will be helpful for me in college and my future career in design. 

Moreover, on event days, I work at the registration area and perform other related tasks. Doing this means having to welcome guests, accommodate onsite registrations, and give all the relevant assistance until the scheme ends favorably. It calls for multitasking and interpersonal skills as Iā€™m responsible for coordinating people with various backgrounds, and I must adequately communicate effectively to answer multiple questions. 

All this, along with many other activities, I am there to aid my supervisor in solving ad-hoc tasks that appear throughout the events. This can be malfunctioning problem-solving or logistics and planning support. Instead, I honed my administrative skills and learned about the unpredictability of events and that losing adaptability at the workplace is when my team and I are at risk of failure. The interdependent nature of these responsibilities fortifies my internship, providing a solid learning experience and an opportunity to be relevant to my immediate career prospects.