A Typical Day on the Internship

While my internship experience is primarily based on a hybrid model of work done from home and in the office, I would use my divided schedule between the two depending on different days. On self-employment days, I can adjust my time around by managing it well through my core responsibilities. Usually, I use approximately two hours to accomplish one of the urgent tasks that I have, for instance, the brochure updating the competitive advantage of our organization, which is a task of great importance and requires high precision and an unambiguous understanding of our organizational goals and values. 

The fact that my end of the tow is remote from the city workplace lets me get on with the procedures, as the usual office distractions do not bother me. Choosing how to work is so important when it comes to managing my workflow, and that allows me to give my best effort whenever I have a burst of increased productivity. 

Tuesdays and Thursdays cause my schedule to shift this way around as I start working at the office at noon. This week is more routinely organized and, importantly, team-oriented. On each arrival day, I find Linda first, and during our conversations with her, we talk about the current workload and plan forthcoming work. These sessions are indispensable because we consolidate our actions, exchange views, and make strategic plans for current or upcoming events and tasks. Another advantage of face-to-face communication is that it increases the qualifications to deal with issues that will be tackled immediately, and the solution will come from direct communication and immediate brainstorming. 

I benefit immensely from hybrid work, including remote and in-person tasks.  This experience gives me incredible insights into balancing individual endeavors with group projects. This coursework structures my research journals and enhances my organizational and time management skills. It has taught me the intricacies of teamwork in the workplace. This everyday life involves studying new lessons, overcoming new hardships, and reaching happiness by helping a cause with personal and professional values.