Ashley Perez
1030 Cypress Avenue
Ridgewood, NY, 11385
Cell: (718) 715-6277 Email: ashley.marie.perez1@gmail.com

September 24, 2019

Estee Lauder
Internship
Estee Lauder Companies
767 5th Avenue
New York, NY, 10153

Re: Internship
Dear Estee Lauder:

I am writing to express my interest in working as an intern position at Estee Lauder Companies. I am a Senior in New York City College of Technology, majoring in Business & Technology of Fashion. I was presented with this opportunity through my student email and quickly acted upon it.
I am passionate with anything thing that has to do with skincare, and to be able to work in a firm to expand my knowledge and to share my understanding, will be exceptional. I am confident in my ability to produce great works for this company. I am someone who thinks positively and who can execute on difficult tasks. When assigned deadlines, I take action in completing the task effectively and quickly. I take responsibility for my actions and analyze myself to see where I can improve in my work field. Through my experience in working on projects and research papers, I have gained compatible skills, such as, verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and detail oriented. I would love to continue to enhance and cultivate my skills as a general intern expanding my insight of the beauty industry.
For a successful company that stand by their moral, Estee Lauder company concentrate on respect to all individuals, obdurate principles and honesty, charity of spirit and fearless persistence. To be able to join a company that shares comparable ethics, is where I would like to invest and sharpen my abilities in a work environment.
Thank you for taking the time to read my letter of interest and to consider my qualification. I have attached my resume for your review and would welcome the opportunity to speak or meet with you.
Sincerely,

Ashley Perez