Week 5

After the first week being basically research and planning my approach the second week was the start of actual work. The Supervisor, Samantha, had asked me to come into the store in person and experience a day into the life of the employees. I just sat down with some employees on shift, after introducing ourselves, breaking the ice, and showing them some prior work, I began my questions. I was trying to figure out what type of Look and Mood they wanted to capture on their socials, and the attitude they wanted to embody and display toward their audience. This company is a very family-oriented business, not implying that the Employee’s are blood-related to one another, but their bonds with each other are as if they were Blood-Related. They also have a very confident work ethic which is backed by their wide knowledge of Pet Nutrition, this has been pushing me to gain further Pet nutrition knowledge as well, to benefit my ads context, and make sure the stuff I’m saying is accurate, and also just for my own self gain because I myself would like a pet and to be able to properly raise it. Like did you know dogs don’t actually have a sense of taste? They are driven by the sense of smell. Dogs are also naturally lactose-intolerant, and Goat’s Milk is better recommended.