Approaching Deadlines & Workloads

Clock with the word "deadline" written on it
Clock with the word “deadline” written on it Credit: Gino Crescoli; Source: Pixabay

As graduation approaches, the work is getting more intensive with more promotional materials being made for the event. I’m still working on the commemorative masks for commencement and working on creating presentation files to send to my supervisor. I have also been told I’ll be given more work in the approaching weeks, especially during week of the Graduate Fair so I’ll need to plan ahead to get assignments done for this internship as well for my other classes.

Due to the increasing workload, I have recently met another intern who happened to be an old classmate from past semesters before COVID happened. It was actually nice to see them again, and learn what they have been working on at the internship. We’ve never crossed paths at the internship until now due to conflicts in schedule; they mainly come into the office on Tuesdays and Fridays while I come in mainly on Wednesdays and for some weeks on Friday. Our supervisor had given us the same tasks to complete, so I expect to see more of my old classmate in the coming weeks and collaborate with them on the task at hand.