Projects Schedule

As my internship progresses, I’m thrilled to share that things are going incredibly well. Recently, I received my new schedule for July, and it’s shaping up to be a busy month with five exciting projects on the horizon. The workload is intensive, but I’m excited for the opportunity to push my boundaries and tackle new challenges.

The month ahead promises to be filled with creativity and learning. Each project offers a unique opportunity to hone my skills and contribute meaningfully to the team. I’m particularly looking forward to working on these new projects, as they allow me to explore different aspects of my role and expand my creative toolkit.

One of the highlights for July is the social media post I’m creating for the 4th of July. I’m using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for this project, which have become my go-to tool for crafting engaging and visually appealing posts. Designing for such a significant occasion is both an honor and a challenge, and I’m eager to see how my work will resonate with the audience.

Despite the busy schedule, I’m grateful for the chance to take on these projects and showcase my skills. Each task is a stepping stone towards becoming a more versatile and confident designer. The support from my team and the freedom to express my creativity make this journey all the more rewarding.