Self Evaluation

As my internship journey progresses, I find myself reflecting on the experiences and opportunities that have shaped my growth over the past few weeks. From diving into new projects to embracing creativity, this internship has been a remarkable journey of learning and development.

At Unity for Equality, the environment has been incredibly welcoming and supportive. One of the aspects I truly appreciate is how the organization encourages individuality and creativity. My supervisor’s openness to my design ideas has allowed me to explore my creative side without barriers, which is both empowering and motivating.

Over the past weeks, I’ve had the chance to work on a variety of meaningful projects. These projects are a perfect opportunity to test my limits, learn new skills, and contribute to causes I’m passionate about. 

Now, I realize how much I’ve grown both personally and professionally. The blend of creative freedom, meaningful projects, and the chance to work with an amazing team has made this experience truly fulfilling. As I move forward, I’m excited to continue learning, taking on new challenges, and making the most out of every opportunity.

In my role as a Digital Design Associate, I believe I have demonstrated a strong commitment to producing impactful designs that align with Unity For Equality’s mission. I’ve effectively utilized tools like Adobe Illustrator to create engaging and informative visual content that supports our various initiatives. I am particularly proud of my ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously, managing my time efficiently to meet deadlines while maintaining a high standard of work. Additionally, I’ve embraced opportunities for creative freedom, contributing innovative ideas and solutions.