Ethics on Design 1

Person Holding Silver Pen Signing Photographers Signature · Free Stock Photo
Photo from Pixabay

A) I was chosen to be an illustrator by the company from showing them my extensive portfolio of illustrative character art, as well as background and general graphic design. I have also been given full creative control over the pieces stylistically. The company I work for sources all of the images itself by their own photographers, or those who gave permission for the photographs being taken to be used by the company however they would like. The company also specifically takes photographs of cosplayers who all do their own costume design and creation, and who agree to have photos taken by the organization and are then put onto their website and social medias. Then, I am handed these photographs for the purposes of redrawing to then be repurposed into timelapse transition videos. So far there have been no issues with any of the work I have produced according to my client.

B) I was not given an NDA to sign from the organization I work for. The only paperwork I have personally signed is the internship agreement form. Speaking with my employer, I have been given permissions to share the progress of my experience for the purposes of this class. Therefore I am using this website to share my works as well as the experiences I have had.