I was born and raised in New York. My first passion in life was skateboarding now its Engineering. How did that happen? you might ask. As a skateboarder you tend to appreciate a challenging or fun obstacle. One day I started to wonder who are the genius that are creating these wonderful skateboarding playgrounds. Turns out engineers are behind it all. From designing skateboard equipment to skyscrapers to entire infrastructures for our cities. I like the thought of me making a difference in my society by literally being able to help shape the future. With the help of the city tech staff Iā€™m sure I will have all the tools necessary to start to accomplish this goal.

I am open minded and outgoing. I am willing to try new things as long as it is ethical and keeps my morals intact. I care about my family, friends and the country I live in. I also care about those in need of help including the planet.Ā I go to school to learn about what I am capable of doing in the future. I like to skateboard, read about the economy, future technology,Ā holistic remediesĀ and politics during my free time. I do believe that some of my special features are managing time, I like to take initiative, I pay close attention to detailĀ and I am helpful when I can be. I also tend to keep things very organized and neat. My future plans are to graduate from New YorkĀ CityĀ CollegeĀ of TechnologyĀ andĀ  get my Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering.Ā Soon after I willĀ get started with a career that will help me accumulate capital to invest into my very own business.

Ā