Philosophy

Nursing is an art and a science that responds to the human condition. Among the many theorist of Nursing, Jean Watson’s held my attention each time I stumble at her theory. Giving holistic care is a natural part of me outside of the hospital. Extending this to the sick population has being much easier.

I believe in giving health needs of individuals, families, and communities through a holistic approach. My efforts are grounded in the values of compassion, equality, excellence, partnership. Focus care efforts on prevention while promoting safe, seamless transitions across the continuum to provide patient care in the most optimum setting possible.

The nurse-patient interaction involves the whole person, focusing on body, mind, and spirit.  Nurses assess, analyze, plan, implement, and evaluate care based on the most current scientific evidence.

I strive to maintain physical, mental, and social function of my patients. I keep a positive and cheerful attitude when dealing with my patients. I am courageous, assertive, confident, kind and above all God fearing.