About the Group Members

This website was created by three individuals that are all enrolled in the New York City College of Technology CUNY.  

Group Members: Semir Muminovic, Paola Rodriguez, Desiree Newby

Semir Muminovic is an aspiring cyber security professional that is currently a senior chasing a bachelors degree as a computer systems major. My greatest achievement is being able to withstand a challenging degree as a full-time student while being employed full-time. Graduation is near and obtaining my degree to then begin working in the field is the ultimate goal. A hobby of mine is trying different food from different cultures as it gives me insight on how certain cultures prepare certain dishes.

Paola Rodriguez is a junior pursuing computer system information bachelor degree. The track I’m currently on the software development track. In the future I’d like to be in a career related to my degree, and maybe in software development. In my free time, I like to do a lot of art and graphics. 

Desiree Newby born and raised in Brooklyn, New York.  My major is CST and I’m pursuing the networking track. I gained a passion for computers while visiting my dad at work and using the computer when I visited my Aunt’s house. I realized at that young age computers was going to be a thriving industry. I have completed a Cisco level 1 training in networking and begun building websites.  My goal is to become a contributor to this expanding and fast-growing industry. In my spare time I like to read, listen to music especially old school hip hop.