GA #10: Reflecting on the Unphotographable Moments

One thing that I realized was a common factor in the unphotograpable moments was how  illustrated each one was without an actual visual. Everyone used the element of imagery to truly describe the moment so someone else can envision the moment that only their eyes at that time had seen. What also intrigued me quite a bit was how some of these moments we’re moments that others had come across too but in a more general sense. As I was reading some of the posts I thought back to the time I had seen a homeless man on the train but my moment was different from the moment my fellow classmate depicted. On a general sense it was similar but with all the details that were put into it, it really distinguished the differences between similar moments I might have had. Something that I might have witnessed, I didn’t necessarily assume it to be an unphotgraphable moment but it was for someone else and the way they portrayed it through their words was really interesting to read about. Everyone had told a still frame and scene of a story that had taken place that moment in time.

– Zam Mozumder

One Response to GA #10: Reflecting on the Unphotographable Moments

1. MoisesQ says:

GA #10

Everyone is right, bad or sad news stick to our brains faster and longer than happier ones. I read it somewhere that our brain naturally does this to keep us alert. Theres a small walnut sized part that is responsible for that (I forgot its name) and that is why bad news sells. The unphotographable moments were mental pictures we took, most of them on our way somewhere, bearly any while just sitting around. Some dont seem that out of the ordinary to me but than again we all have different beliefs and are used to living differently..