Unphotographable – GA #7

• This is a picture I did not take of a little boy at Central Park wearing a white t-shirt that had “I am a mama’s boy” in big black block letters blowing the very first bubble from a pink bottle where one can see the rainbow spectrum in the bubble he is about to blow.
  • This is a picture I did not take of a mother cradling her young child in distress who was wearing a pink and white dress with flowers on them next to a navy blue stroller as she was staring away at her mother on a moving train where all you see is the blurred background of the train station platforms and a man to her left on his phone while an elderly woman to her right reading a New York Times newspaper.
  • This is a picture I did not take of my cousin who has dark circles under his eyes and sweat gleaming off his forehead gazing at his newborn child for the very first time, who was wrapped in a white blanket and was surrounded by the beige colored walls of the hospital and doctors in white and nurses wearing pink beside him, holding the little finger of his newborn child with a smile on his face and staring at him with tears in his eyes due to happiness.

– Zam Mozumder

One Response to Unphotographable – GA #7

1. The descriptive details in these moments make them each incredibly vivid. I love how specific you are in your word choice and how you describe the colors and patterns of different objects.