Achiever Personae

I consider myself to have an achiever personae because I am a team leader. I have many years of experience. I listen. I ask questions. I am not afraid to work, get my hands dirty and most importantly I am not afraid to learn. I am a go getter. I do not settle. I always look for ways to excel. I am not afraid to work hard to accomplish my goals and tasks. Looking back on my life from 2009 to now, my achiever personae has escalated tremendously.

I saw where my progress grew and I saw the pattern of how it came to be. In my opinion, I equate achiever personae to a staircase. You move up, one step at a time. We set goals, and make milestones. We are responsible. We always have a plan A, plan B, plan C or more if necessary because the final outcome of any task at hand is to successfully complete whatever obstacle is presented in front of you. Having this achiever personae means you also have to accept the achiever’s failures as well.

This comes with the territory of being great at all you do, personally, professionally, educationally, and spiritually. We naturally think outside of the box. We automatically think many steps ahead, just as it says in our reference guide. (Hiring & Getting Hired). We just know to expect the unexpected and we know how to show our peers what needs to be done and how to get it done effectively.