November 24, 2014
Attendees: Jason Choy, Ray Chen, Vincent Cornelio
Meeting called to order at 5:00 PM by Vincent Cornelio
I. Progress report
- Jason presents a video showcasing the finalized first level of our game, which will be used on the presentation. Positive feedback.
- All three members reviewed the current state of the game manual. More information was added to the gameplay section by Jason addressing things mentioned by Ray and Vincent, but it’s not yet complete.
II. Discussion of the Power Point presentation
- We discussed the outline for our Power Point presentation, and came to the conclusion of 11 slides.
- Jason informed us of a new video that he made showcasing the first level of our game, and we agreed to include it in our Power Point.
- Unanimous agreement that we should read the second slide and closing slides of our Power Point together as a group.
- Ray provided pictures of the dungeons and torture chambers to be placed in the Power Point, because he does not have access to the Microsoft Power Point program. Other members with the access to Power Point will be editing and adding to the slides.
- Unanimous agreement that Jason should cover slide three, Vincent will cover slide four, Ray will cover slides 5-6 (pictures of the dungeon and torture chambers) and we will do the rest together.
- On the day of the presentation, the group agreed that Jason should bring a flash drive with the Power Point (which will also be on Google Drive and probably Dropbox), and each member should bring printed copies of the game manual for the rest of the class to see.
III. Future plans
- Jason said he will have the last level of the game completed by next Monday. Unanimous agreement that he will show the level to all members once it’s completed.
- The members will continue to work on the game manual, which we have shared over Dropbox.
Meeting adjourned at 6:00 PM
Minutes respectfully compiled and submitted by Ray Chen.