Blog #12 Networking event#2 Adobe MAX Keynote: Create Tomorrow Together

Adobe MAX Keynote: Create Tomorrow Together

Today I attended the Adobe Max networking event. This event is basically introducing what’s new about the Adobe applications. We all had struggled in different levels of difficulty because of the pandemic. Most of us have to stay home to keep safe from the virus. We had a hard time adapting to this whole virtual thing, including virtual learning, meeting and even virtual dating. Now, Adobe is developing their web platform to encourage more and more users to express their ideas and thoughts. For example, now we can access Adobe Acrobat on a web browser without installing the application on our device. Another exciting update is that users can comment on the file and chat in the file live which means the user does not need to export the file and send it to the team or client to get feedback. This is really a good feature because once this feature becomes popular, it will be more convenient for the creative team to communicate and collaborate. Another major change I noticed is the adobe library, which is a feature that I also use a lot. This feature allows users to put artwork into the library and once the artwork is uploaded into the library, the user can use this artwork in any adobe application without going through the old process. 

It’s very exciting to see so many new features in adobe applications. I could see they are trying to develop a better collaboration experience for creative workers. The step that they are making is really opening up more possibilities in the industry.