Network/Webinar Event #2 – How to draw realistic faces in Clip Studio Paint – Ergo Josh

I join a Clip Studio Paint Webinar and the event starts at 2:00 pm. The webinar is about how to draw faces with the artist, Ergo Josh. I know this artist through his youtube channel for giving tips on drawing and getting more recognition on Instagram. When I was waiting for the webinar to start, I got scared when I saw the microphone icon and I thought that we are going to have a video group chat.

In this webinar, he shows the viewer how to draw a human face and explains the different female and male face anatomy. He also mentions websites and programs of 3D models of human faces.

There is a chat box where people can ask questions about what material he is using, his progress, and anatomy references. Near the end of the webinar, the host would ask questions that people ask from the chat. Josh talks about his experience as an artist and a content creator. He mentions that he fails classes because he was drawing in class.

Ergo Josh gives a tip to the artist that we should draw when we are relaxed and calm because it makes out work look better. He mentions that the artist draws better in class than they did at home because they don’t care about the result. I find it interesting that artists are struggling to produce good work because they are stressing to get a perfect result. It’s because I had the same experience when I draw every day.

I learned so much from this webinar, and I hope to see another one from the Clip Studio Paint Website.

The webinar is recorded and post it on Youtube