HIGH LINE TRIP

1343929407 1275706460 1187805533 452764668 1819865815 webwxgetmsgimg 1068580292 IMG_5755-300x300

“HIGH LINE PARK” this is last trip in this semester, the goal we went to this place with prof, because prof hope we maybe can find some idea for our final project, the final project is create a own book by hand made, it is sounds super hard to me, because I really no idea with create a book also it should made by hand. I feel game over to me .but I know the High Line Park have so many designer around that place, almost “HIGH LINE PARK” tell people this is place of art in New York, so on May 9th, I hope I come here with my classmate ,prof . I hope I maybe in this end of semester I can be a real designer to show people what I can design.

High Line Park. it was different from other park because it design was very unique and more special than the regular park I went to in NY.   This park build on old train station what connect NEW JERSEY. The designer use his own idea to create a new park, we could not tell high line build by old train station today. So I believe the design is a amazing thing, it can make life more beautiful in so much different way,

After the High Line Park, we went to the printed matter. it was a store that contain various kind of book. I was unbelieves when I walk in I saw the poster “ 5000 different books” it mean there is 5000 different type, idea, and design book in this shop. What means is it is have many idea we can inspire to my final project. In day , I think the flip book touch me a lot, because flip book use reader flip the book to tell people a story or a show in so different interesting way.