FINAL BOOK CONCEPT

In first, what I plan to do the final project, I think will be flip book, cause we went to a book store just nearby the high line park “ PRINTED MATTER”, This names touch me a lot, I can see many different ideas through this name I believe, and also the prof introduce this book store just let us receive many idea from here,  but in 5000 different type boos, I can real tell the flip book touch me , I think the flip book give many different story in interesting way through we flip the book, so that is why I decide to create one my own first flip book, even it is look many paper.

In additional, I may tell the story through the flip book in two part, the first part may show the reader the all planet in moving in years by years, and the second part would be  a god come to destroy  the sun, the god shot with the arrow,  the sun explore and whole planet going explode , the universe suddenly explode by this power .

In last, the material I going to use just regular paper ,because it is easy to flip and hard to break down, and I may punch two hole just make all paper staple by two big ring.