COMD Assignment 1

In first ,This project almost let me down to hell because I have no idea of how i going to working on this project. The first day of class I was confused the topic becauseI am less creative at all. Anyway I went online and find pictures of the given theme and then steal some crazy ideas from others work. and I trying read more picture to make my brain open and make me think some connection.

Furthermore .The second step which show the work what i done so far to the professor so the professor can choose the best ideas for me to start to work on and turn to 7*7 bigger paper . so the thing which make me feel different is there classmate they create so many good picture base what we need use the point and line first and we keep move on our step . By the way I did not know we can choose different weight ,”shit” I think I fail this big first step. but prof tell we can learn from each other in next few month .

In additional,The third step was to execute our work in class. All my classmate put their work on the blackboard in order to improve it. We choose our favorite work that matches the theme and said the reason why it works for us. I think it’s a helpful process because you can learn and improve your work from others work. We judge our work base on balance, perspective, harmony, unity, movement and variety.  Most of our classmate use balance in their work.

The fourth step was to transfer our best pair of work into digital through ILLstrator . We use illustrator to create our works. First, we were exploring all the function. Some classmate found the brush that they were using in their work which was good for them. I had used illustrator before, so I was warm up myself. I play with all the function that I know. I feel like this step was much easier because my work was full of shapes.

In fact, I was not happy with my work. but I think I did try my best of brain to created my own stuff