Searching and Obtaining an Internship

I had already started looking for an internship before the Internship course started, so I was lucky enough to start on the first day of the course. This was my first time working in a formal design firm, so it made me feel nervous. But luckily my colleagues were very nice and took good care of me.

In terms of work my supervisor first asked me a few questions and then let me do some work with Photoshop, and I started to work officially. Although the size of the company is not large, but the work is very busy, I was assigned a lot of work, although they are relatively simple work, but this still makes my hands busy, but I will adjust myself as soon as possible to better complete the work.

In this process of looking for internship opportunities, it made me understand two things, the first thing is that you need to expand your social circle and meet people from different fields as much as possible, it will be very helpful for designers to find jobs, the second thing is to prepare for your job, before looking for a job, you need to train your design skills (design theory, design software use) in advance so that you can receive better and more jobs.

Image credits: https://creazilla.com/nodes/35726-pete-businessman-is-busy-working-clipart