About Me

Hi everyone, my name is Yasemin.

It is last year in CityTech. The reason that I chose Graphic Design is, improving my creativity on drawing and expressing my ideas in visually.  Learning new methods , being successful inspires me and it doesn’t make me to lose my hope. The drawings, designs on anywhere that i see from people, who are known with their work also inspires me. In my opinion, listening music opens my imagination and its making more ideas in my mind. I like to work with coding, markers, pencils and mostly on computer. I had experiences working with softwares, which are Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. I would like to work on Projects which are based on space and volume because you can add more details and you can work in many ways however you think about it. When I was 10 years old, I knew I want to be a designer or artist. I have been working tirelessly to improve my skills on graphic design. I am planning to work in a great advertising company in Turkey, after I graduate. As every graduated student, I need to have strong background to be on top.I have a strong passion about designing. I always put my creativity to make the best. I chose this field because I love to impress people with creativity.