First Journal: Job search

This Spring semester was the beginning of my career. It was a rush time to seek a job because I have to update my resume and put more portfolio works on the website. I am worried that I don’t have enough time to find a position. After that, I have looked for different job websites, like Indeed, Glassdoor, professor Tanya Goetz’s dashboard. I tried to send out many applications and resumes that applied for a Web Design position or any kind of job related to Design.

I have found one internship at IE Office Brooklyn College.  The professor Tanya Goetz showed us the information about this job opportunity in class before I applied for it. I think that will be a great opportunity to enhance my skills and knowledge. I emailed them with my resume and cover letter to tell them I am interested in this position. On the same day, they kept in touch with me soon and scheduled an interview meet at the Brooklyn College campus.