Culture of My Workplace (Internship Class at ClickDaily)

Clickdaily is a very small company, but it provides many services. Our workplace is full of freedom and feel comfortable. The dress code is causal wear. Mostly, boys are wearing T-shirts and jeans. Girls may wear the same things, but some of them are wearing dress. For the first few days, I had causal wear. Then, my supervisor asked to wear formally because he wanted me to have more confidence. I started to understand him. Until now, I have my own dress code. I can wear both formal and informal.

Our office is small, so the work station is an open work area. There are two areas in the office (the 1st & 2nd picture). One side is more open to everyone and has everything. The other side is inside the room and is smaller, and it only has a few computers. The working hours for the employees are from 10 AM to 5 PM. Normally, most of them start working at 10 AM, and others start at 10:30 AM or a bit later. My supervisor is in the Graphic and Web Design Department; he always stays late for work, like until 6:30 PM. I work from 10 AM to 6 PM. Sometimes, I might stay a bit late with my supervisor, too. (The 3rd picture is my work station.)

For the normal days, people just go out to take their lunch whenever they feel it. Sometimes, they will go out together. For the other days, like photo shooting days, photographers have to go out and take their photos; they can eat the foods. If other people want to eat free foods without pay, they can go with the photographers. For most of the times, photographers eat free foods when there’s photo shoot. My supervisor always works with the photographer, so he always goes out to take with them. I am an intern for him, so he takes me to photo shoot often, and we get free foods often. My supervisor might take me out for photo shoot once a week. Sometimes, even though there’s no photo shoot, he still brings me out to try different foods, so I can try the foods, and I can have a sense of the look and feel of the restaurant.