Mystery& Suspense Storyboard(final)

Aspect:16×9

Scan0006 copy  Scan0007 Scan0008 Scan0009 Scan0010

Shot list:

Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 2.41.58 PM

Story:

It’s a sunny Saturday.  A girl wake up by the alarm clock. When she look at the clock, it’s already 1:30. She arranged to meet her friends at 2 o’clock at the movie theater and she’s going to be late. She’s rushing to get prepared and grab her bag then walk out the house. On her way to the movie theater, she sees a lady is handing the missing baby notice to whoever is walking pass by her. When she is walking toward her direction, the woman immediately runs to her and hand her the notice. The woman said:” If you see my baby, please contact me, please, thankyou so much.” The girl said ok then she walk away. When she is walking to the movie theater, she read the notice. It has a picture of the baby and says Missing Baby, 5 months, lost in the supermarket at 7 p.m. on September 25,2015. It’s been 1 month already.  she actually out of time so she didn’t put much attention on the notice. After she finish watching movies with her friends, they separate at 10p.m. at the subway station. The subway station at night is very quite. Only a young woman and her are waiting for the subway. she sees the young woman is holding a baby. The girl like kids so she keep staring at the baby. At this moment, the young woman seems to know that the girl am looking at her kid. She said:”oh, it’s not a real baby, it’s a handbag. ” Then she puts up the baby’s clothes and shows the zipper on the baby’s belly to the girl. It’s face look familiar to me. I ask her where did she get the bag. She said:” I made it by myself. It took me a month to do it.” I am surprised by her skills and said:” you got skills. It’s very well done.” The subway just arrived. She said:” Thankyou , it was something useless, so I remake it in a bag. I have to leave, bye” , then she get on the subway. I don’t feel like to get in the same subway with her, because the baby handbag’s face looks alike with the picture on missing baby notice, so I just watch the subway leave. I take out the missing baby notice; the baby picture on the notice looks exactly the same.