Poster

This poster I created is basically a drawing representing me. I made multiple version of myself doing many different facial expression or activity to express who I am. I started them of first as sketches before transferring them onto Adobe illustrator where I outlined them and colored them. I have myself as waving Hi, while another is playing video games and the one on the right bottom in front of a desk drawing away on the computer with a drawing tablet. I wrote this text because art is based on creativity, effort, and practice. Not everyone is perfect in the beginning but they continue to practice in order to reveal how their skills changes over time. It all depends if you have what it takes to keep going forward or holding yourself back. Especially when you express yourself through your work. Not everything will come out perfect but you are placing a piece of yourself through every piece you make. It’s something to come to love which I do very much. I’ll continue to draw and see the changes as they go by. Art is creativity, passion, and beauty.